Go on a roadtrip. Laugh until you cry. Sleep all night long.
Chat with a provider to get the treatment you need. Don’t let an overactive bladder get in the way.
What is YourRelief?
YourRelief is a telehealth platform that offers provider consultations so you can discuss treatment options for an overactive bladder (OAB).
Chat with a provider from the comfort of your home, then receive a prescription (if needed) shipped directly to your door.
Faster and easier than a trip to the doctor’s office
(and the pharmacy after that)
Create an account
Answer a few questions to help us understand your symptoms.
Pay for your consultation (and medication, if prescribed).
Meet via video call with a provider or complete an online questionnaire, depending on your location.
Check your mail
If your provider prescribes treatment medication, we’ll ship the prescription directly to your door.
Treatment from home
Access care online, and have your prescriptions delivered directly to your door.
Care the way it should be
The provider evaluation is easy, accessible, and discreet. Finding relief shouldn’t be difficult!
- Start - By clicking the start button, you get a chance to tell us a bit about yourself. We collect basic information like your name, sex, email address and zipcode.
- Medical questionnaire - You will be required to answer a few questions concerning your health, to help determine if the treatment is right for you.
- Register - Finish setting up your account by providing a password.
- Upload ID - We would ask you to upload your ID for identification purposes. This will help the provider identify who you are.
- Checkout - Provide your billing & shipping address, payment information and review your order.
- Appointment - Depending on your zipcode, you may be required to book a video consult appointment with a provider.
There are regulations governing the type of consultation a patient will be required to interact with depending on the state you reside. You will either be presented with a digital consult (Async consult) or video consult (Sync consult)
All patients are required to have some form of consultation with a medical provider in order for the medication to be prescribed. The consultation will entail answering medical questions to ascertain if the treatment is right for you.
Once your insurance has been processed to determine your Copay amount, we will send you an email so you can pay for your prescription. It is important that you complete the process as soon as you can in order to avoid your insurance claim expiring.